Thursday, November 19, 2015

End of Class Photos

The end of class came upon us last week too quickly, and I was sad to say goodbye to everyone at one last Friday evening pub visit. Here are a few photos from the one piece I photographed in the glamour shot room.

Glamour Shot! I made everyone take one haha

Cabinet, oak 

Cabinet outside view 

Leon and Ants chairs, elm,
mine is in pieces in a crate on it's way back to AK

Hand plane made of kwila



All of the chair pieces as well the wall cabinet, tool shelf, awesome hammer, hand plane, puzzle, spoke shaver, and various other tools are in a crate, which was just shipped off to Alaska. I'm hoping I can glue the chair up perfectly when I'm home...We will see how much I retain from class, with the help of notes and photos.

Now for adventures outside of the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment